One thing people don’t know right away is that all the styles you see come in many different shades and colors. At Wigs.com, you’re able to browse through color options for any wig ensuring you find the perfect match. If you’re having trouble selecting the right wig, we can help. Wigs.com has fast and experienced client care specialists waiting by to help you find just the style and color you want.
- Black colors range from 1 to 1B,
- Browns from 2 to 12, and
- Blondes from 14 to 26.
- Platinum colors are blondes with less warmth in them.
- 613 is a golden platinum that’s the perfect balance between blonde and platinum.
- Platinum colors range from 22 to 23, then jump from 101 to 104 which have more ash in them.
- The grey family goes from 34 to 60.
- The red family is split between natural reds and vibrant reds.
- Natural reds range from 27 to 33
- Vibrant reds range from 130 to 134
The letters in the code come from the manufacturers color key system. These letters tell you how colors are combined to create the color of a wig. We recommend that you check out our website for more information , about more manufacturer color key systems pls contact us. And remember, if you need assistance on color choice don’t hesitate to call one of our experienced client care specialists to help you find the perfect color.