Wigs, as we all know, are an essential tool to maximize beauty while NOT endangering the health of your natural hair.
Almost every one of us knows what actually a wig is, so, let’s get straight to the point.
Woah, not so fast, you probably know what wigs are but you might not know how many choices the market gives you even when buying as simple a thing as a wig.
Now, by the time all the choices are elaborated to you, along with the items and process that has to be done to put together a wig, you may have already passed out. Here, we shall discuss only one kind of wig.
So, let’s shine some light over what Capless human hair wigs actually are,
What is a Capless Human Hair Wig?
A Capless wig, or preferably, “Cap-Less” wig is something you might want to have when you are looking forward to an airy, more breathable, and lightweight human hair wig.
When compared to standard human hair wigs, Capless wigs are often handier for African American women or women with thick hair. This is mainly because of the wefting style of the base and crown of the wig. A Capless wig is something that has been invented from the human hair wig. One can confidently call them the lite version of Human hair wigs.
Capless wigs may lack some features like the wig cap and the essential hefty crown, but they are yet another big step towards “user comfort” in the wig industry.
· Construction of a Capless WigTo make any wig, you definitely need a wig cap, it is the basis upon which hair wefts are sewn on. So, literally speaking, Capless wigs are not exactly “capless”. They have the laces of cotton instead of a proper wig cap, for example.
The construction of a Capless human hair wig is very simple. Instead of sewing the hair strands (wefts) on a solid wig cap as in an ordinary wig, the hair strands are sewn together on laces of cotton or any other material. These laces are then put together to shape a wig. They are mostly elastic which allows them to fit any head shape. Sometimes, hooks are also included in the lower part of the neck area to keep the wig well-fit in its place.
· Advantages of Using Capless WigsWhile using Capless wigs, you can be sure of the fact that they will keep you cooler than ordinary wigs because they have breathable spots in between them and the fabric allows the skin on your head to breathe. This not only gives your scalp and natural hair the necessary amount of air they need to flourish but also keeps them in the best shape, free from sweat and dust.
The sides and top of the wigs
They are also very lightweight and have no tension or heaviness on the head which makes them a more comfortable wearing option when equated against other human hair wigs.
· Disadvantages of Capless Wigs
The only bad thing about wearing Capless wigs is because of the effect it has over the looks and ultimate goals of wearing a wig. The wefts without a wig, by any chance, do not look like naturally growing hair and this certainly concerns everyone who wants to wear a wig.
If you are okay with highlighting the fact that you are wearing a wig, then you might not see any disadvantage in switching over to Capless human hair wigs because apart from looking more like “wigs” they are the most comfortable options because of their ventilation and weightlessness.
How to Wear a Capless Human hair wig?Wearing a Capless human hair wig is not rocket science, it is as easy as wearing a cap for people without hair but can be a wee bit of a process for people with hair to get used to.
These few tips and tricks might help you in figuring out, how to wear a Capless wig in the best way possible.
· Preparing your HairIt is always a good practice to shake your hair and pack them in such a way that they make less or no visibility of your scalp. Then, put on some preservative cream to protect your hair from any damage caused by the wig.
Now, different types of hair may require different setting styles depending on their lengths.
Short hair doesn’t require much management so you can put on the wig without having to settle them for a long time. Similarly, dealing with medium and long hair is much easier if clips and pins are used.
· Preparing the WigAfter you have prepared the hair, it is time to take the wig out of the box and bring it back to its shape. First, make a cup with your hands and then put them inside the wig’s head and shake it off. If the wig needs brushing, use a wig brush and style them up before you put them on as it will ensure the best appearance.
· Wearing the WigWhen everything is accounted for, you can go ahead and put the wig on your head. After you have selected your favorite design of course. Wear the wig on your head just like you would wear a cap and then make sure you lock all the hooks in the wig to keep it fixed in its place.
· Taking the Last Look
All set, that’s it then!
Not really – you still have to take one last look to make sure everything is in its place and there is nothing hanging out of your wig. This will save you from walking around with something you do not want the people to see.
Capless wigs are yet another great gadget for people who want to be comfortable with wigs and whatnot. They provide ventilation and are light weighted as well as cheaper from other wigs. Those are a few of many reasons you should buy a Capless human hair wig.